Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photoshop:

Image #1Giants World Series: I blended 3 pictures together from when I went to the World Series Game 2 with my Dad. I made sure all images were the same size and then applied them to one image (the one I wanted as the background). Image #2 Hotel Wellington: I went to New York this past month and took a lot of pictures of where I stayed, taxis, and a bunch of other places. I blended all the images together to create one image as shown. Image #3 9/11 Memorial: We visited the 9/11 World Trade Center site where they had all of the pictures and information of what happened. They also had a picture of a firefighters hat that didn't survive in the World Trade Center. Image #4 Puppy Dog: This image is a picture of my dog, Bailey. I used "threshold" which is playing with the different layers of colors and putting it all together and then adjusting the background to whatever you want it to be. I like doing this in photoshop because I like how you can select one color, for example, turquoise, and each layer is a different shade of turquoise. Once you put it all together, it comes out like I did in my photo. Image #5: Mercy Emphasis: I used color emphasis in this photo. So, I made the image black and white and then I took the eraser tool and erased the part that I wanted the color back. In this picture, I erased the grass to emphasize the green in the grass. I then zoomed into the image and made sure that it was neatly done even though from far away it looked fine. Image #6 New York: In this picture, I used threshold without color layering. It reminds me of the iPod/Apple commercials. I like this picture a lot because I feel like I've seen a picture similar to this one before on Google or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment